September 5, 2019
- En bref
Saturday, September 21, from 11:00 to 16:00 at Connaught Park. Discover the colours and rhythms of Russia through performances and traditional dishes. Free admission. Rain or shine.
- Various shows from 12:30 to 15:30
- Siberian Huskies Kiosk with Dominique Firetto from Trinacria Husky
- Inflatable games, miniature train rides and a petting farm
- Face painting for children, balloon sculpting and clowns on site
- Activities led by the Library employees
- Bicycle engraving with the SPVM
- Senior medical booklets and children identification booklets (Public Security)
- Kids' corner: Songs and games with our preschool teachers
- And much more!
On the menu:
- Traditional cuisine with Natalya Bedritskaya and Oksana Sokolova, owners of the Razgulyaevo restaurant
- The Scouts will hold a BBQ
- The Volunteer Centre and Meals-on-Wheels will serve homemade desserts
- Popsicles served by the Curling Club
Information: 514 734-2928.