- Municipal Council
- Avis public
Since the week of March 7, 2022, public notices are only posted on the Town' s website.
This change provides the Town with more flexibility: no restrictions regarding newspaper deadlines and reduced procedural delays.
New public notices were published on Monday, January 30, 2023:
- Adoption and Date of Register Monday February 6, 2023 Loan By-Laws Nos. E-2301, E-2302, E-2303, E-2304, E-2305 and E-2306
- Amendment to Zoning By-Law No. 1441 (Draft By-Law No. 1441-8)
NEW DRAFT BY-LAWS WERE PUBLISHED ON MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2023:
First draft by-law no. 1441-8 to amend zoning by-law no. 1441
E-2301 to Authorize Capital Expenditures and a Loan of $900,000 for Municipal Buildings Maintenance and the Purchase of Equipment
E-2302 to authorize capital expenditures and a loan of $1,348,000 for the purchase of vehicles and equipments
E-2303 to authorize capital expenditures and a loan of $5,810,000 for municipal infrastructures works
By-Law No. E-2304 to authorize capital expenditures and a loan of $3,130,000 for sewer and water infrastructure work
By-Law No. E-2305 to authorize capital expenditures and a loan of $715,000 for municipal parks
By-Law No. E-2306 to authorize capital expenditures and a loan of $1,343,000 for the purchase of computer equipment and the redesign of the website
Please find below more public notices published recently:
- Deposit of Collection Roll For the 2023 Real Estate Taxes
- Application for a Minor Variance From zoning By-Law No. 1441: 401 Brookfield Avenue
- Adoption of the 2023 Budget and the 2023-2025 Three-Year Capital Program (PTI)
- Approval and Coming Into Effect of By-Law No. 1415-5.
- Sale for non-payment of real estate or transfer taxes for the year 2021 – Second Publication
Browse our public notices.
Tip: unsurprisingly, the magnifying glass symbol in the top right corner of our website leads to a search engine. Use it to find all kinds of documents, including public notices.