- En bref
Now that the Public Security service counter will reopen on May 11, it is once again mandatory for contractors to obtain from the Town a permit for gardening and the treatment and maintenance of lawns, trees and shrubs.
During their visit at 10 Roosevelt Avenue, contractors must present the following required documents:
- Registration for each vehicle that will be used
- Proof of insurance for each of these vehicles
- Proof of liability insurance for the business applying for the permit
- Payment by cheque only (cash and card will not be accepted)
- CD4 Certificate (only for lawn, tree and shrub treatment permits)
The cost of a permit is $200 for a first company vehicle and $50 for each additional vehicle.
Permits become valid immediately upon presentation of the documents and payment. A receipt will be mailed as proof of payment.
A downloadable form can be filled out in advance. At the very least, be ready to provide your company’s full contact information at the time of your visit: address, telephone number, person in charge and relevant email address(es).
Deadline: May 22
The deadline is now Friday, May 22, 2020. As of May 23, companies with one or more unauthorized vehicles will be subject to fines.
If needed, please contact Captain Andrew Milukow at 514-734-2962, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 16:30.