SPECIAL MEASURES (COVID-19)
On Monday, August 3, 2020, the library returned to its regular opening hours, including evenings and weekends. The maximum limit of 50 people inside the building was also lifted. The usual sanitary measures remain in effect: mandatory face mask, 2 m distance, etc.
Please note that certain services such as game loans, self-service computer stations and study room reservations remain unavailable at this time.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from others.
- All documents must be returned in the chute or left at the library entrance in the returns box.
- Follow the one-way directional floor arrows.
- Only one person at a time in each aisle or shelf range.
Located at 1967 Graham Boulevard, the Reginald J. P. Dawson Library is a member of the Quebec Public Library Association (Association des bibliothèques publiques du Québec - ABPQ). Access our catalogue to perform a search or to log in to your account.
Regular opening hours
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 – 21:00
- Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
- Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: Noon – 17:00
You can return books and other items even when the library is closed. The return chute is located on the south side of the building, near Sherwood Crescent.
eBooks: available 24/7
Borrow eBooks in English and French, in ePub or PDF format, at reginald-jp-dawson.pretnumerique.ca.