According to the provincial law, the vaccination passport will be required from November 20th, 2021, for persons 13 years of age and older (identification with a picture will be required for those between the ages of 16 years and 74 years old) if the individual:
- Is registered in a recreation or physical activity course;
- Is a spectator or accompanies someone to a class;
- Participates in parent class – child;
- Attends special events; and
- Enters the arena.
In addition, it will be mandatory to wear a mask indoors at all times for anyone 10 years of age or older, except during physical activity.
These measures will be applied until further notice.
VACCINATION PASSPORT – BEFORE CLASS
- Prepare your vaccination passport (paper, PDF on mobile phone or VaxiCode application)
AND a photo* ID.
*Only participants 75 years old and over can bring an ID card without a photo.
- An employee will validate your vaccination passport before entering the classroom.
- It is forbidden to enter the classroom without prior verification of your vaccination passport.
- Participants without a valid vaccination passport will not be allowed to enter the class.
As a precaution, remember to bring your vaccination passport with you at all times.
REMINDER – SAFETY MEASURES
- Hand washing is mandatory before entering the premises.
- The protective mask is mandatory when circulating in the recreation centre and when circulating in the building for anyone 10 years of age or older, except during physical activity.
- Make sure to maintain a distance of 1 metre from other participants.
- Remember to disinfect the material after use.
Thank you for your collaboration and have a great session!