- Roads and maintenance
ALL THE WORK ACROSS TMR IN ONE CLICK
Consult the Town of Mount Royal's interactive map on your computer to find out about all current and upcoming work in the town. Please note that updates are made on a regular basis to ensure that Townies are kept up to date with details of all planned obstructions on the territory.
Please feel free to click on any of the obstruction icons on the map for more information. We also strongly encourage you to consult the legend to familiarize yourself with the different colors used to identify the nature of the work to be carried out.
New Work Announced
- Graham between Hudson and Lombard
- Intersection St-Clare and Kindersley
- Strathcona between Cambridge and Winton
- Graham and Lombard Crescent
- Portland between Waterloo and Saint-Clare
See the interactive map above for all details.
There will be two main water shut-offs for each planned obstruction:
- One during the connection of residences to the temporary supply system. This water closure will be of short duration and citizens will be notified 48 hours in advance.
- One at the end of the project, during the dismantling of the temporary water supply system. This water closure will be of short duration and citizens will be notified 48 hours in advance.