When in season, the outdoor rinks are accessible seven days a week from 10:00 to 22:00. The Connaught Park chalet is open from 16:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and from 10:00 to 22:00 on weekends. Lockers are available for storing your personal items. Note that the Town is not liable for any theft.
Last update: January 25, 2020 at 8:00 AM.
The outdoor rinks at Connaught and Danyluk Park are currently open.
- Hockey rink, lit, with boards (in front of the arena) - condition of ice - Covered in snow
- Hockey rink, lit, with boards (on the baseball infield) - condition of ice - Covered in snow
- Hockey rink, lit, without boards (for children age 12 and under) - condition of ice - Covered in snow
- Skating oval, lit, for public skating (in front of the recreation centre) - condition of ice - Covered in snow
- Skating oval, lit, for public skating- condition of ice - Covered in snow
The municipal arena has a rink, changing rooms and a meeting room. When in season, public skating periods are offered on Tuesdays from 16:00 to 16:50 and on Saturdays and Sundays from 13:00 to 13:50. In addition, the arena is used as a practice rink for the MRO Minor Hockey Association and the Town of Mount Royal Figure Skating Club.
Dates and times for public skating at the arena during the holiday season. The regular public skating schedule will resume as of January 4, 2020.
Please note that when free skating, the wearing of a helmet is mandatory at the arena.
Would you like to rent the rink for your amateur hockey league or to hold a sports event? Check when the arena is available by calling Heather Dalgleish at 514 734-2934.
List of employees
You can refer to the list of Recreation, Culture and Community Activities Department employees.
1050 Dunkirk Road
Mount Royal, H3R 3J8
- 514 734-2925