- Info construction
The information below is provided to the Town by the REM or its partners.
As part of the Réseau express métropolitain (REM) construction work, single-track operations will be extended into the Mont-Royal tunnel in the next few months to allow for the construction of the Édouard-Montpetit station. This development will necessitate schedule changes for several trains of the exo5 Mascouche and exo6 Deux-Montagnes lines. These changes will enable us to maintain regular service and provide some flexibility in case of unexpected situations.
Departure times will be slightly modified for :
- 1 departure to Central Station
- 5 departures to Mascouche
To see the new schedule: exo.quebec/mascouche.
Significant changes will be made to departure times. Also:
From Monday to Friday:
- Cancellation of one afternoon departure to Central Station
- Cancellation of one evening departure to Central Station
- Cancellation of one evening departure to Deux-Montagnes
To see the new schedule: exo.quebec/deux-montagnes.
To subscribe to the REM newsletter and alerts: