- Vivre à VMR
FRESH FOOD AT THE PUBLIC MARKET - EXTENDED
Good news! Town of Mount-Royal public market has been extended until October 12, 2023.
The public market is back in Mount Royal after a two-year absence. Producers and processors will be gathering on Moyle Road, near Connaught Park, every Thursday from 15:00 to 19:00, from June 22 to October 12, 2023.
This high quality public market offers a wide range of products from local farms. It's a great way to get your hands on fresh produce while having a great time in the heart of our Garden City.
Every week during the beautiful season, we will be fortunate to find the most environmentally friendly artisans of the land, the most passionate farmers and the most meticulous processors. Enjoy!
ENJOY GOOD STREET FOOD ALL SUMMER
Updated on August 30, 2023
Food trucks will be there for one last time this summer on August 31, 2023.
Food trucks have been a great success in Mount Royal in the past and are back this summer on Thursdays from June 22 to August 31, 2023, from 17:00 to 21:00, along Connaught Park.
This weekly event is an opportunity to get together with family and friends and enjoy a variety of dishes that will please all food lovers and epicureans.
- June 22, 2023: Chez Ta Mère + Olaola
- June 29, 2023: Mi Corazon + Mignon (cancelled)
- July 6, 2023: Burger Truck + Queue de Castor
- July 13th 2023 : Chez Ta Mère + Simple & Sweet
- July 20, 2023: Gras Dur BBQ + Mignon
- July 27th 2023 : Mi Corazon + Simple & Sweet
- August 3rd 2023 : Chung Chun + Gras Dur Tacos + Olaola
- August 10th 2023 : Chez Ta Mère + Pâte à Crêpe + Olaola
- August 17, 2023: Free Range Duck + Beaver Tail
- August 24th 2023 : Sapré Charles + Pâte à Crêpe + Olaola
- August 31st 2023 : Schnitzel Truck + Simple & Sweet
- September 7th 2023 : Café du Passeur + Queue de Castor
- September 14th 2023 : Chez Ta Mère + Olaola
- September 21st 2023 : Sapré Charles + Simple & Sweet
- September 28th 2023 : Gras Dur Poutine + Queue de Castor
The Town is upholding its eco-friendly requirements for food trucks: all supplies, including plates and utensils, must be compostable. The same goes for its general non-competition requirements with respect to permanent restaurants in the Town Centre area, whose menus cannot, in essence, be duplicated.
Before heading out to the event, visit BFT to see which street food trucks will be on site and to make sure the event will take place.
Don't forget to follow the Public Market's official Facebook page.
Mont-Royal, H3R 1G8