The Town of Mount Royal has two tennis sites, one at Mohawk Park and one at Connaught Park.
From May 6 to October 9, 2023 (weather permitting)
Everyday: 7:00 - 22:00
Players born between 2011 and 2018 must be accompanied by an adult Monday to Friday between 17:00 - 20:00.
1050 Dumfries Road, 514 734-2950.
Last updated : October 25th, 2023, at 5:00 pm
- Courts 1 to 6 (clay courts) - condition of the courts: CLOSED
- Courts 7 to 10 (clay courts) - condition of the courts: CLOSED
- Courts 11 to 14 (hard courts) - condition of the courts: OPEN
1620 Graham Boulevard, 514 739-5761.
Last updated : October 26th 2023, at 5:00 pm
- Courts 1 to 3 (clay courts) - condition of the courts: CLOSED
- Courts 4 to 6 (clay courts) - condition of the courts: CLOSED
1620, Graham Blvd.
Residents acquiring a membership for the Town’s tennis program can use the facilities and participate in all activities at either location. All reservations must be made online or with the tennis monitor at either location.
- Members of the Town’s tennis program can reserve a court online, in person or by telephone.
- Members may reserve a court as of 2 days before the desired playing time.
- Members reserving in person will receive priority over members reserving simultaneously by telephone.
- Members may reserve a court during opening hours, from 7:00 to 22:00.
- Members may reserve one court at a time for a maximum duration of one hour.
- Members playing doubles may reserve one court at a time for a maximum duration of two hours.
- Before entering the court, all players must check in with the monitor on duty with a proof of membership (or guest card if being invited by a member). This will be strictly enforced : the court will not be allotted until all players have checked in with the monitor.
- Cancellations must be made at least one hour before reservation time.
Note: Failure to show up without cancelling will result in first offence – a warning; third offence – loss of online and telephone privileges and may only reserve in person one hour or less before playing.
Find all information about rules and details about leagues and guests.
Proper tennis attire is mandatory. Shirts must be worn at all times. No cut-off T-Shirts or cut-off jean shorts are permitted.
Tennis shoes only. Due to the court surface, shoes must be of the proper tread design for tennis (i.e. soft soled). Black-soled shoes, cross training or intended for jogging or other sports are not acceptable. If in doubt, check with the monitor.
Tennis courses and private lessons
Learn more about this year's program, offered by the Town in collaboration with the Acadmie de Tennis Ménard & Associés.
For more information on the tennis activities, please contact the Académie de Tennis Ménard et Associés at email@example.com. To register to the Academy’s activities, please visit their website at https://www.ama-tennis.com/tmr
Parc Mohawk et Parc Connaught
1050, ch. Dumfries
Mont-Royal, H3P 2P9