Special measures (COVID-19): October 2020
The Town will closed the following buildings to the public as of October 1: the Rec, the arena, the Pierre Laporte pool and the library. All activities (courses, workshops, family swims, etc.) will be suspended at these locations until at least November 23.
Read our news item for more details.
Located in Pierre Laporte High School, the pool of the same name is open only to Townies for the moment for public swim and various aquatic programs.
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing
- Follow the path around the pool premises
- Take a soapy shower before arriving at the pool
- Bring your own swimming equipment
- Arrive with your bathing suit on
- Washing your hands is mandatory before entering the pool premises
- Consult the instructions for the complete list of measures.
Reservations and security measures
The reservation of a time slot, 24 hours in advance, is mandatory prior to your arrival on the pool premises. Reservations are made online through the Recreation Department's registration website, Accès-Cité. Note: the Reservation tab is not the one to use! The Recreation Dept. team has prepared a document detailing the steps to follow to reserve a time slot at the municipal pool.
To satisfy as many requests as possible, participants can only register for one time slot per day.
In the locker rooms, the showers are off limits.
Schedule and prices:
- You can consult the new pool schedule.
Pool capacity, phase 1:
- Reserve time slot online or by telephone at 514 734-4118/514 734-4125.
- Adult swim: 20 swimmers
- Family swim : 20 users
List of employees
You can refer to the list of Recreation, Culture and Community Activities Department employees.
955 Rockland Road
Mount Royal, H3P 1T6
- 514 734-4118