Sanitary measures (COVID-19)
- Participants must wear a mask at all times while out of the water
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing
- Follow the path around the pool premises
- Take a soapy shower before arriving at the pool
- Bring your own swimming equipment
- Washing your hands is mandatory before entering the pool premises
Schedule and prices
- Fall: September 13 to December 22.
- Winter: January 6 to March 25.
- Annual: September 13 to May 27.
- Consult the latest pool schedule.
- Cash only.
Participants must show proof of membership or pay entrance fees upon arrival. Read our swimming etiquette, for a successful cohabitation of public swims and laps.
- Adult Swim: 20 participants
- Family Swim: 25 participants
- Senior / Adult Swim: 25 participants
Check out our full lineup for fall and winter 2021-2022.
* Please note Swim training, Aqua Gold, Aqua Fitness, Aqua Abdo and Red-Cross classes are canceled for the session.
The following training courses will be offered:
- Bronze Medallion: will be offered as scheduled.
- National Lifeguard: dates to be confirmed at a later date.
- General First-Aid: January 15th and 16th, 2022.
Red Cross training
In order to effectively reduce the risk of disease transmission, water safety instructors should maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from swimmers and parents / caregivers.
IMPORTANT: The Red Cross Aquatic Programs Delivery Guide requires a parent to be present in the water from Starfish to Junior 4 inclusive. The parent must interact and actively participate in the lessons.
Private lessons are suspended for the fall 2021and winter 2022 sessions.
List of employees
You can refer to the list of Recreation, Culture and Community Activities Department employees.
955 Rockland Road
Mount Royal, H3P 1T6
- 514 734-4118