Special measures (COVID-19)
From February 27 to March 7, 2021, by reservation only, each day for six one-hour blocks, the pool will accommodate up to 20 swimmers at a time. First one-hour block at 10:00, half-hour cleanup between the blocks. Reservation online, maximum of 24 hours in advance. Mandatory face mask starting at age 10 in common areas.
Municipal offices remain closed to the public for an indefinite period of time, with Town Hall among them (February 2021).
Located in Pierre Laporte High School, the pool of the same name is open only to Townies for the moment for public swim and various aquatic programs.
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing
- Follow the path around the pool premises
- Take a soapy shower before arriving at the pool
- Bring your own swimming equipment
- Arrive with your bathing suit on
- Washing your hands is mandatory before entering the pool premises
- Consult our sanitary directives for a complete list of measures.
Reservations and security measures
The reservation of a time slot, 24 hours in advance, is mandatory prior to your arrival on the pool premises. Reservations are made online through the Recreation Department's registration website, Accès-Cité. Note: the Reservation tab is not the one to use! The Recreation Dept. team has prepared a document detailing the steps to follow to reserve a time slot at the Pierre-Laporte pool.
To satisfy as many requests as possible, participants can only register for one time slot per day.
In the locker rooms, the showers are off limits.
Schedule and prices:
- You can consult the new pool schedule.
Pool capacity, phase 1:
- Laps: 20 users
- Public swim: 20 users
List of employees
You can refer to the list of Recreation, Culture and Community Activities Department employees.
955 Rockland Road
Mount Royal, H3P 1T6
- 514 734-4118