Registrations for recreation activities and aquatic programs are held during spring, late summer and early winter. Consult our brochure or have a look at our step-by-step guide on how to register, if needed.
Monday, December 4, 18:00 to Friday, December 8*
Recreation activities (including aquatic activities, if places are still available)
Mount Royal Residents
- Online: from Tuesday, December 5, 9:00 to Friday, December 8*
- Registration form drop-off or transmission by fax: from Wednesday, December 6 at 9:00 until Friday, December 8*
Online, registration form drop-off or transmission by fax: from Thursday, December 7 at 9:00 until Friday, December 8*
* Register as soon as possible, places are limited.
FOR REQUESTS SUBMITTED:
- Before the first week of classes: 85% (see exceptions*)
- After the first class: 75%
- After the second class: 50%
- After the third class: no refund
Note: A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required before each deadline, failing which the next administration charge will be applied. No full refunds, even if refund request is made immediately after paying for registration.
Important: All refund and transfer requests must be submitted in person, in writing, by fax or by e-mail at email@example.com. Requests by telephone will not be accepted. Refunds of $10 or less can be issued on credit cards; if payment was made by cheque or cash, a credit will be given for future registrations.
MULTI-THEME DAY CAMP (SCHOOL BREAK)
Requests must be received at least one week before the start of camp to obtain 85% of the amount paid failing which no refund will be issued.
SUMMER DAY CAMPS AND SPECIALIZED CAMPS (INCLUDING DAY CARE SERVICE AND OUTINGS)
Requests must be received at least 1 week (7 calendar days) before the start of the chosen camp to obtain 85% of the amount paid. IF THE REQUEST IS RECEIVED LESS THAN 1 WEEK (7 CALENDAR DAYS) BEFORE THE FIRST DAY
OF CAMP, THEN NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
SINGLE-DAY ACTIVITIES AND SENIOR EXCURSIONS
You must submit your request at least two weeks before the date of such activity to obtain 85% of the amount paid failing which no refunds will be issued.
OVERNIGHT TRIPS CANCELLATION POLICY – SENIORS
Refunds for overnight trips ARE NOT issued by Town of Mount Royal when there is less than 30 days before the departure date. NO exceptions will be made to this policy. Please take note that full refunds must be claimed through your cancellation insurance.
If the registered person is no longer able to attend classes for medical reasons, his/her request will only be considered upon presentation of a medical certificate. If the request is approved after the beginning of the activity, the refund will be made on a pro rata basis for the remaining number of classes or days in the program less the 15% administration charge. The request must be received before the end of the session involved.
Requests for transfers will be considered up to one week before the start of activities (see exceptions*).
Written requests for transfers for camps will be accepted, if space available, for:
- School break camp up to 48 HOURS before the first day ONLY.
- Summer Day Camps and Specialized Camps up to two weeks before the beginning of the chosen camp ONLY.
- The Town reserves the right to modify or terminate programs at any time.
- The Town reserves the right at any time, and without any other justification, to accept, refuse or cancel a participant’s registration who does not conform to the code of ethics established by the Town or for any other reason.
- In the specified cases, the evaluation and decision to accept, to refuse or to cancel a registration will be the sole responsibility of the Town and its representatives.
- The Town reserves the right to use any photographs taken during these programs and activities without any notice or compensation for promotional purposes.
- Registrations are non-transferable from one session to another.
- Registrations are non-transferable from one person to another.
- No refund will be issued if client misses some classes.
- Clients cannot attend same class on another day if they are not registered.
Please note that the Town of Mount Royal subscribes to the principal of a safe work environment and courteous exchanges with all clients at all times.
As a result, there is a zero-tolerance policy for any aggressive behaviour, verbal or physical abuse, threats, all forms of harassment and the use of inappropriate language.
Please note that these behaviours will result in the termination of the exchange (verbal, telephone, in-person or electronically) with the client and could result in the suspension of recreational services or privileges.
We thank you for your cooperation, understanding and courtesy.