Bulky waste collection
Note: Following a directive from the Agglomeration of Montreal, since 2018 the bulky waste collection is no longer available to businesses. Only individuals can use it.
How do I dispose of them?
- Place your bulky items in your driveway close to the curb after 19:00 on the evening before collection day or by 7:00 on collection day.
- Non-refrigerant appliances
- Decorative furniture
- CRD (construction, renovation, demolition) materials in small quantities and securely tied into small bundles or placed in solid bags
- Refrigerated appliances
- Household hazardous waste
- Information technology and communication devices (televisions, computers, etc.)
- Medical waste
- Bulk materials of any type
Please contact Public Works (514 734-2999) to have your refrigerated appliances picked up.
Refused items may be disposed free of charge at the Écocentre (6925 Côte-des-Neiges Road) or otherwise at your expense.
This service is free of charge for residents. Accepted items will be recycled or reused.