Recyclable materials collection
120, 240 or 360-Litre blue bin provided by the Town
Important notice: As of March 19, 2020 and throughout the duration of the preventive measures against the coronavirus (COVID-19), only the bins will be collected.
WHERE SHOULD I PLACE MY BINS FOR PICK-UP?
- Put your bins after 19:00 on the evening before collection day or before 7:00 on collection day.
- Place your full or partially filled bins in your driveway 15 to 30 cm (6'' to 12'') away from the curb. Position your bins with the front facing the street so that the collection identifier is visible.
- Leave at least 30 cm (12'') between the bins.
- Make sure that no vehicle or object interferes with the mechanical lifting of the bin.
- Make sure the lids are tightly closed and free of all debris.
- All bins must be put away before 23:00 on collection day.
Bins that are improperly positioned, too heavy or hard to handle will not be picked up. Also, bins and any other types of containers are prohibited on public roads.