- Sports and Recreation
- En bref
Check the ice conditions before heading out: visit our Skating Rinks and Arena page.
Security and sanitary measures
- The skating rinks are restricted to residents only.
- Hockey: starting Friday, February 26, passes are allowed, respecting the usual 2-meter distance and among a maximum of 8 people.
- The chalets will be open and the usual sanitary measures will be applied: mandatory face mask inside, hand washing, 2-meter distance between skaters, etc.
- An area with tables has been set up outside the chalets for changing.
- Access capacity to each rink or chalet is posted on site and must be respected.
During the curfew weeks the outdoor rinks are accessible seven days a week until 19h30. The chalets at Connaught and Mohawk parks will be open from 16:00 to 19:45, Monday to Friday, and 10:00 to 19:45 on weekends. The Recreation Centre will be open from 12:00 to 19:45 Monday to Friday and from 10:00 to 19:45 on Saturdays and Sundays. Lockers are available for storing your personal items. Note that the Town is not liable for any theft.