June 19, 2020
- Sports and Recreation
With the outdoor pool now open since Saturday, June 20, it is important to remember a few guidelines.
Lap swim is done in a double lane.
Choice of corridor
- Observe the speed of the swimmers and choose the lane that corresponds to your speed
- Consider temporarily changing lanes if you are doing drills that may slow you down
Direction and overtaking
- Swimming is done in a circle, counter clockwise
- Swim above the black line
- Touch the swimmer’s foot in front of you to let him know you will pass. The swimmer will move to the side of the lane to facilitate overtaking
At the wall
- Stay on the side and leave the center of the wall free when you are resting
- Do not start swimming before a faster swimmer. Let the swimmer go first