According to the provincial law in effect since September 1st, 2021, the vaccination passport is now required for people 13 years old and over registered for activities* in the Town of Mount Royal.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES THAT REQUIRE A VACCINATION PASSPORT:
- Adult morning skating
- Adult swim, family swim, lap swim, public swim
- Adults – Red Cross
- All exercise classes (adults and seniors)
- Aqua Abdo
- Aqua fitness
- Aqua Gold
- Balance, mobility and coordination
- Ballet (13 years and over)
- Body and Mind Fitness
- Gentle Yoga
- Line Dancing
- Public skating
- Red Cross swim program
- Rhythmic gymnastics
- Seniors – excursions
- Staying active!
- Swim training
- Taï Chi (adults and seniors)
- The Energizer Gym Class
NOTE: For all parent/child activities, the parent will need a vaccination passport.
VACCINATION PASSPORT – BEFORE CLASS
- Prepare your vaccination passport (paper, PDF on mobile phone or VaxiCode application)
AND a photo* ID.
*Only participants 75 years old and over can bring an ID card without a photo.
- An employee will validate your vaccination passport before entering the classroom.
- It is forbidden to enter the classroom without prior verification of your vaccination passport.
- Participants without a valid vaccination passport will not be allowed to enter the class.
As a precaution, remember to bring your vaccination passport with you at all times.
REMINDER – SAFETY MEASURES
- Hand washing is mandatory before entering the premises.
- The protective mask is mandatory when circulating in the recreation centre and when circulating in the building.
- Make sure to maintain a distance of 2 metres from other participants.
- Remember to disinfect the material after use.
Thank you for your collaboration and have a great session!