The Human Resources Department is now accepting applications for part-time positions for the summer activities.
Please note that the closing date for application varies according to the position. Consult all our student job postings.
Friday, January 11, 2019
- Day Camp
- Day Camp Supervisor
- Day Camp Supervisor - Equipement
- Day Camp Supervisor - Aspiring Counsellor and Explo-Action Programs
- Assistant Pool Manager
Friday, February 1, 2019
- Day Camp
- Day Camp Counsellor
- Day Camp Counsellor - Aspiring Counsellor Program
- Day Camp Counsellor - Explo-Action Program
- Day Camp Counsellor - Shadow Program
Friday, February 8, 2019
- Lifeguard-Instructor (Red Cross)
- Public Security
- Bike Patroller
- Tennis and Danyluk Park
- Skateboarding Camp
- Teacher - Skateboarding Camp
- Assistant Teacher - Skateboarding Camp
- Teacher - Skateboarding Lessons
- Counsellor - Skateboarding Camp
Friday, March 8, 2019
- Technical Services - Engineering Division
- Technical Aid
- Technical Assistant
*For the aquatics opening positions, please see the preparation guide for the selection program.
Important points to consider before completing your summer job application
You can fill out the application form in pdf format or get a paper version at the Human Resources Department, at the Town Hall reception desk (90 Roosevelt Avenue), at the Recreation Centre (60 Roosevelt Avenue) or at the Library (1967 Graham Boulevard). If you use the electronic version, make sure to print it when completed: the fields may not retain the information entered when you save the form on your computer.
Please apply at the address below from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 and 16:30, or email your application to email@example.com.
Human Resources Department
90 Roosevelt Avenue
Mount Royal (Quebec) H3R 1Z5