- En bref
The CIUSSS West-Central Montreal regularly publishes updates.
For anything regarding vaccines across the province: quebec.ca/covidvaccine.
Adjustments to clinic hours
The CIUSSS West-Central Montreal will soon begin taking into account that it takes less time to administer a second dose than a first dose.
- It will reduce the number of vaccination chairs at the Bill-Durnan Arena and Décarie Square sites as of August 15.
- In addition to the pop-up clinics and its Vaccivan, the CIUSSS will also be opening temporary sites at CÉGEPS and university campuses to vaccinate students.
- Bill-Durnan will be open until August 28 inclusively. Clients who have appointments booked after this date will be called and redirected to other sites.
- The MIL campus site at Université de Montréal will close on August 1 and will be replaced by a new site in Parc-Extension, opening on August 4.
- Décarie Square and the CIUSSS’s new site in Parc-Extension will remain open for the month of September. The site in Parc-Extension may stay open for a longer period.
CLSC Parc-Extension (7085 Hutchinson Street)
By appointment only: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 19:30
Université de Montréal- MIL Campus (1375 Thérèse-Lavoie-Roux Avenue)
8:00 to 19:30
Bill-Durnan Arena (4988 Vézina Street)
Regular hours: 8:00 to 19:30
Décarie Square (6900 Décarie Boulevard)
Daily 8:00 to 19:30
Now that more people have been vaccinated and the need for COVID-19 testing has diminished, the hours of the CLSC de Parc-Extension Testing Clinic will be changing as of July 25:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays: 12:30 to 20:00
- Sundays and Wednesdays: closed