Voting by mail
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the electors below will be able to exercise their right to vote by mail, upon request:
- those who will be 70 years of age or older on polling day;
- residents of a CHSLD or a private seniors’ residence listed in the register establish under the Act respecting health services and social services;
- persons unable to move because of health reasons and a caregiver being domiciled at the same address;
- persons whose isolation is recommended or who were ordered to isolate by public health authorities due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- persons registered on the list of electors as non-domiciled electors.
If you are eligible, fill out our online form or call 514 734-3012 by October 27, 2021, to exercise your right to vote by mail.
You can also obtain more information from the office of the returning officer: 514 734-3012, or email@example.com.
More info about the 2021 Municipal Election in TMR.