- Sports and Recreation
The library will resume operations on July 13 at 10:00.
Due to pandemic prevention measures, many hygiene instructions and restrictions will be in force. Please ensure that you comply with them.
- Occupancy is limited to 50 members at a time.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from others.
- All documents must be returned in the chute or left at the library entrance in the returns box.
- Follow the one-way directional floor arrows.
- Only one person at a time in each aisle or shelf range.
- If possible, limit the duration of your stay so as to allow for broader access.
- Thank you for your understanding
The schedule is still subject to discussion, but will be communicated to citizens when it is known.