- Municipal Council
- Avis public
In order to accommodate the distancing instructions and avoid gatherings, the City Council asks interested residents to express themselves in writing by June 10, 2021 - instead of in person - regarding the minor derogation request for 399 Glengarry Avenue. Said request for minor derogation refers to the front setback of the building.
In accordance with Order No. 2020-74 issued by the Government of Quebec on October 2, 2020, any interested party may express themselves during a written consultation on the request for a minor derogation relatively to the front setback of the building located at 399 Glengarry Avenue. The 15-day written consultation was advertised on May 26, 2021 by way of public notice.
In accordance with the minor derogation By-law No.1312, this minor derogation is to:
- regularize the front setback of the building to 7.51 m, encroaching by 2.99 m in the minimum front setback of 10.5 m required by Zoning By-law n ° 1441 in zone H -535-A;
- authorize the front setback of 7.62 m for a 2nd floor addition, encroaching by 2.88 m in the minimum front setback of 10.5 m required by Zoning By-law No. 1441 in the H-535-A zone.
In accordance with Minor Variances By-law No. 1312, Council will consider the following conditions:
- the request for a minor variance to the Zoning by-law does not contravene the objectives of Town of Mount Royal’s urban plan;
- the immovable complies with the other provisions of Zoning By-law No. 1441, Subdivision By-law No. 1442 and Building By-law No. 1443;
- the application of the current setback would constitute a serious prejudice to the owner of the property.
Anyone interested in this request can be heard by the Town Council by sending their written comments no later than June 10, 2021.
To be eligible, a comment must be:
• sent by email to the following address: email@example.com;
• be deposited in the mail chute at Town Hall, 90 Roosevelt Avenue, Mount Royal, Attention to Town Clerk.