PDF form. If you are a mobility-impaired person due to your age or a disability (impaired motor skills, vision or hearing, etc.), you can request to have your name added to the Town’s list of mobility-impaired persons at the Public Security department. In the event of an emergency situation, the Town will be able to advise emergency services of your particular situation. To be added to this list, simply fill out this form, save it or print it. Forward by email or in person to the Public Security (10 Roosevelt Avenue, Mont-Royal H3R 1Z4).