The rinks are accessible seven days a week from 10:00 to 22:00. The Connaught Park chalet is open from 16:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and from 10:00 to 22:00 on weekends. Lockers are available for storing your personal items. Note that the Town is not liable for any theft.
Last update: January 21, 2019 at 5:30 PM
The outdoor rinks are currently open.
- Hockey rink, lit, with boards (in front of the arena)- condition of ice - Excellent
- Hockey rink, lit, with boards (on the baseball infield)- condition of ice - Excellent
- Hockey rink, lit, without boards (for children age 12 and under)- condition of ice - Excellent
- Skating oval, lit, for public skating (in front of the recreation centre) - condition of ice - Excellent
The ice at Connaught park is currently open.
- Skating oval, lit, for public skating- condition of ice - Good
The municipal arena has a rink, changing rooms and a meeting room. When in season, public skating periods are offered on Tuesdays from 16:00 to 16:50 and on Saturdays and Sundays from 13:00 to 13:50. In addition, the arena is used as a practice rink for the MRO Minor Hockey Association and the Town of Mount Royal Figure Skating Club.
Have a look at our 2018 holiday ice skating schedule.
Please note that when free skating, the wearing of a helmet is mandatory at the arena.
Would you like to rent the rink for your amateur hockey league or to hold a sports event? Check when the arena is available by calling Heather Dalgleish at 514 734-2934.
List of employees
You can refer to the list of Recreation, Culture and Community Activities Department employees.
1050 Dunkirk Road
Mount Royal, H3R 3J8
- 514 734-2925